I just got hearing aids for the first time in my life.
I now hear all the things.
I don’t know weather to cry or attempt to hug music somehow.
I heard what my mum actually sounds like. Jesus fuck.
I can hear the neighbors having sex.
This was a mistake.
You’re hearing aids
Guys, seriously. Signal boost. I needed this the other night, and a few weeks ago I was talking with someone who needed it. This is the best freaking thing ever.
Presumably this isn’t as region-specific as a list of phone numbers so yeah anyone could need this!
Jonathan Groff (ft. Sven)
Jonathan Groff @ Ravinia singing “Baby it’s Cold Outside” as a duet with Sven.
2. what would you name your future kids?
Travis or Trevor for boys, Melissa or Audrey for girls :]
4. what are you looking forward to?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
Yeah, I’m really not good at moving on ^^’
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
Probably, it doesn’t take much to make me cry ^^
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
Most of the time
12. what is something you want right now?
To be done my Families in Canada ISP -.-
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn’t?
18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
Nope, I think I’m happier now than I was then
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
Do You Want to Build a Snowman? from Frozen :D
22. description of crush.
He has hair, two eyes, arms that bend at the elbow
5’2” or 5’3”
My parents :]
28. i’ll love you if…
You’re a kind, honest person, and you treat people well
30. favourite tv show(s)
Parks and Rec, Black Books, Pushing Daisies, 30 Rock, Arrested Development…It’s a long list man, I could go on forever
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
Probably mainly girls
34. most embarrassing moment
I’ve fallen on the stairs of a bus many times
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
1) Stay in a Castle in Ireland
2) Get Married
3) Find a Career I’m happy in
38. favourite comedian(s)
Dylan Moran, Russell Howard, Mark Little, Jack Whitehall, Colin Mochrie, etc.
40. favourite memory
My friend Louise’s 15th birthday party. That was one of last times that my group of friends was really all together, before we got broken up by drama, and going of to high school and such.
42. favourite book(s)
Hitchhiker’s Guide, Apathy and Other Small Victories
44. age you get mistaken for
46. what my last text message says
48. turn offs
Long hair, doing chew, being rude to people
50. favourite picture of your idol
I dunno if I have a really good one on here :P
52. something i’m talented at
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
Trying to get everything I need to get done done :[
56. favourite food(s)
Watermelon (INSIDE A WATERMELON)
58. description of my best friend
I don’t have one ^^’ But I can describe all my close friends as patient, funny, loyal people who put up with a lot but rarely complain ^^
60. ask me anything you want
What was the best part of your day?
(slightly spoilery below, but i think only if you’ve seen the movie)
I always find that the best way to dress is somewhere between 'Last of the Time Lords' & 'Wizard trying to be a muggle'
Not bored yet, eh?